Bethenny Frankel Arrives at Married Boyfriend Dennis Shields’ Funeral Who Died in Trump Tower of an Overdose
Bethenny Frankel doesn’t seem to have the best luck with men. Her She had a 4 year divorce that lasted longer than her marriage and a custody battle going on nearly a full 2 years after that. Recently though she had been dating a maried man She had been quiet about it for obvious reasons. Her boyfriend, Dennis Shields, CEO of LawCash, a company that creates loans for people looking to enter into litigation. He had separated from his wife at the end of 2016, conveniently a few months after her divorce from Jason Hoppy was finalized.
Well the not so secret relationship blew up when reports of Dennis passing away Friday morning of a suspected overdose. It occurred in his Trump Tower apartment, as if any more negative news needs to come out of that building. After taking opioids he asked his assistant to administer him with Narcan, the same drug used to revive Demi Lovato, except it didn’t work in this case. He has already fallen unconscious around 9am before taking it.
Bethenny and Dennis had known each other for nearly 30 years. She even went to high school with his wife Jill Schwartzberg. I don’t know about you but that’s the type of stuff that makes funerals kind of messy. The funeral took place in Long island and Bethenny was said to be inconsolable the whole time. A source also stated that her Real Housewives of New York castmembers were barred from speaking about his death on the show. That didn’t stop them from giving statements to the press instead.
I know what it is like to lose someone so soon. It’s unbearable,” Jill Zarin told the NY Post. “There is nothing worse than sudden death. You can’t prepare. There is no time to say goodbye.” Jill’s husband died of cancer back in January. Sonja Morgan told RadarOnline that news of Dennis’ death was “heartbreaking” anddescribed Dennis as Bethenny’s “rock.” Carole Radziwill tweeted “I just heard the sad news about Dennis. He was a good man. My condolences to all his family and friends. So tragic.” All of the ladies spoke to Bethenny personally to try to make her feel better.
Of course th wife had something to say about all of this. In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter following his death Friday, Jill Schwartzberg said “His spirit lives on in our children. Please respect our family’s privacy at this time.” The two originally wed in 1990 but according to Bethenny there was no bad blood there with the wife. She called their daughter to prove to Luann de Lesseps that the two had split up and the family supported their relationship. No word has come yet as to whether there were any altercations at the funeral or not.
Glitzers, check out photos from Bethenny Frankel’s boyfriend Dennis Shields’ funeral below:
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018