Believe It: Justin Bieber Strips Down To Underwear For Calvin Klein Campaign
Justin Bieber has decided to take his “I’m no longer a kid” show to the next level by showing off his shockingly amazing body in a new ad campaign for Calvin Klein.
The campaign features the troubled singer posing alone and with Dutch model Lara Stone, and excuse me if I say, I LOVE IT. Say what you want about him, and trust me, I just may agree, but one thing that cannot he denied is how handsome he is.
Calvin Klein took to his official Twitter page to post a series of tweets dedicated to the new ad campaign featured the super star with one stating:
— Calvin Klein (@CalvinKlein) January 6, 2015
Take a look at all of the photos, as well as a short video from the #MyCalvins campaign below:
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake – ‘Supplies’ Official Video - January 18, 2018
- Former ‘Cousin Skeeter’ & ‘One on One’ Star Robert Ri’chard’s Nude Photos Surface - January 17, 2018
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018
- Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They - January 17, 2018
- WATCH: Cassie Pleads with Her Lover to Make a Move in ‘Don’t Play It Safe’ Official Video - January 17, 2018
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Welcome Baby No. 3 - January 16, 2018
- Nelly Admits to Having Consensual Sex with Rape Accuser + Evidence Including Photos & Surveillance Footage Released - January 16, 2018
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018