‘Batman’ & ‘Family Guy’ Actor Adam West Dead at 88
I have some very shocking and sad news to share with you this morning. TMZ reports and confirms that TV star and veteran actor Adam West has passed away at the age of 88, after a short battle with leukemia.
In his career spanning 7 decades, Adam was best known for his role in the 1960s ABC series Batman and its theatrical feature film.
Along with his on screen work, Adam was also a successful voice-over artist for his work in The Simpsons, Futurama, Histeria!, Kim Possible and Johnny Bravo, but he is mostly well known for his work in Family Guy, on which he played Mayor Adam West, the lunatic mayor of Quahog, Rhode Island. His role gave him a new wave of popularity since Batman:
He also appeared in many episodes of Nickelodeon‘s cartoon, The Fairly OddParents, as a cat-obsessed version of himself, who is famous for playing a superhero called Catman, and who actually believes he is Catman.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018