ARE YOU GETTING PEED ON?: Victim of R. Kelly Sex Cult Wrote a Tell-All Book about Her Experience
Last week, a woman by the name of Kitti Jones wrote an op-ed with Rolling Stone where she detailed both physical and psychological abuse from R. Kelly during their relationship.
The news came just months after Jerhoda Pace alleged that she had an underage sexual relationship with the singer while detailing her life as part of the alleged “sex cult.”
Kitti revealed that she quit her job as a DJ and moved into Kelly’s Chicago apartment as she was “falling in love” with him at the time. He alleged that he would pay her double her salary if she moved to Chicago, but he also warned her of the close relationships he had with other women, and that is when things started to change. Things quickly went from happiness to horror as he became abusive where he repeatedly kicked her and slapped her in the face.
Now theJasmineBRAND reveals that Kitti has written a book about her experience called I Was Somebody Before This. The book has ten chapters, with titles like ‘Are you getting peed on?’, ‘She Looks A lot Like the Girl from that Sex Tape’ and ‘Always Call Me A Daddy‘.
If the chapter title’s don’t cathc your attention, then nothing will. Take a look at an excerpt from the book below:
“As I looked around the room for something to end my life I cried I wanted to blame God, someone for not stopping me from moving to Chicago but the only thing I could find were Excedrin PM headache pills, I took a few hoping It will make me fall asleep fast. I wanted to dream I was back home happy again all I remembered was that … I was somebody before this… and I wanted my life back!”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018