#AndTheLsContinue: Rapper DMX Charged with Tax Evasion Hiding Millions
Shoutout to rapper DMX for letting the world think he’s been broke and really balling out for years. Through an unsealed indictment released this Thursday, Earl Simmons, known as DMX was revealed to have been dealing mostly in cash, paying expenses through other people’s accounts all in a multi year scheme to hide income from the IRS. Poor DMX just can’t catch a break as he did two month in a New York jail for failure to pay child support.
For someone who has previously admitted to having a crack addiction, he isn’t too shabby if he’s able to hold on to operate and still hold on to a little something after selling 30 million albums. CelebrityNetWorth.com does however have his net worth listed as a NEGATIVE $10 million. I had to read that again because that is the first time I’ve seen anyone have their net worth listed in the negative.
Oh, and DMX is facing a possible 44 year maximum prison sentence. If all he owes is under $2 million, that is completely ridiculous. There are those involved in major white collar tax and financial schemes that have done FAR worse. Neither is right but 44 years or even over a couple years in and of itself is overboard. Sigh. Get it together DMX, get it together.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018