Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago
And it’s officially the end of an era. After years of allowing Peter to cheat on her with Tara Wallace, and even going as far to be basically being in a relationship with her as well, Amina Buddafly has had enough.
The singer and former Love & Hip Hop: New York star and rap “legend” have filed for divorce, and it looks like things may get a little messy. Peter shared a photo of the new documents and captioned it “The end,” but Amina responded with “the beginning:”
Despite this, Peter released a new post stating that their divorce isn’t going to be messy at all, and he still loves Amina:
For what it seems, the relationship was clearly doomed from the beginning. As fans of the show are quite aware, Peter and Amina’s relationship began when he was still with his long-term girlfriend Tara, but things changed when he married Amina (to keep her in the United States).
Peter then went BACK to Tara who became pregnant and shortly afterwards, so did Amina. The couple recently appeared on the recently ended 9th season of Marriage Boot Camp, and clearly, things didn’t work out.
Amina spoke with theJasmineBRAND and revealed that it was long overdue and she is no longer hurting:
“It’s pretty simple: Peter and I have been separated living separate lives for two years now, that is a long time and a lot can happen in 2 years. It took a while, but I got over him in that time by focusing on me and my children. I’ve accepted the situation for what it was two years ago when I left town.
But it finally doesn’t hurt anymore, so with a new year I felt that this was a good time for me to take action, since he wouldn’t. I just don’t want to be married to someone I’m not with anymore.”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018