American Express Suing Iggy Azeala over Unpaid $300,000 Credit Card Bill
Things have not been good for rapper Iggy Azeala as of late. Her engagement to baller Nick Young was called off, her mentor T.I. has cut ties with her, and her second studio album Digital Distortion has been pushed back so much that it may not even come out. Now she is facing money issues.
It’s been reported that American Express is suing the rapper over a $300,000 statement, which it says is $250k more than her preset limit. They are seeking the full amount, plus legal fees.
So far three singles have been released from Iggy’s second album: Team, Mo Bounce and Switch featuring Anitta. While Team managed to peak at #40, the other singles failed to crack the top 40.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018