American Express Suing Iggy Azeala over Unpaid $300,000 Credit Card Bill
Things have not been good for rapper Iggy Azeala as of late. Her engagement to baller Nick Young was called off, her mentor T.I. has cut ties with her, and her second studio album Digital Distortion has been pushed back so much that it may not even come out. Now she is facing money issues.
It’s been reported that American Express is suing the rapper over a $300,000 statement, which it says is $250k more than her preset limit. They are seeking the full amount, plus legal fees.
So far three singles have been released from Iggy’s second album: Team, Mo Bounce and Switch featuring Anitta. While Team managed to peak at #40, the other singles failed to crack the top 40.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018