American Express Suing Iggy Azeala over Unpaid $300,000 Credit Card Bill
Things have not been good for rapper Iggy Azeala as of late. Her engagement to baller Nick Young was called off, her mentor T.I. has cut ties with her, and her second studio album Digital Distortion has been pushed back so much that it may not even come out. Now she is facing money issues.
It’s been reported that American Express is suing the rapper over a $300,000 statement, which it says is $250k more than her preset limit. They are seeking the full amount, plus legal fees.
So far three singles have been released from Iggy’s second album: Team, Mo Bounce and Switch featuring Anitta. While Team managed to peak at #40, the other singles failed to crack the top 40.
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018