American Express Suing Iggy Azeala over Unpaid $300,000 Credit Card Bill
Things have not been good for rapper Iggy Azeala as of late. Her engagement to baller Nick Young was called off, her mentor T.I. has cut ties with her, and her second studio album Digital Distortion has been pushed back so much that it may not even come out. Now she is facing money issues.
It’s been reported that American Express is suing the rapper over a $300,000 statement, which it says is $250k more than her preset limit. They are seeking the full amount, plus legal fees.
So far three singles have been released from Iggy’s second album: Team, Mo Bounce and Switch featuring Anitta. While Team managed to peak at #40, the other singles failed to crack the top 40.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018