Aisha Tyler Leaving ‘The Talk’ After Six Seasons of Co-Hosting
I have some sad news to share with all of you The Talk fans. Today, actress and comedian Aisha Tyler, who served as a co-host on the show for 6 seasons, revealed in a tearful announcement that she would be leaving the show at the end of the season.
In her heartfelt statement, Aisha reveals that there are so many things that she wants to do, and she had to make the hard decision to leave the show at the end of the day:
“I just realized I had to let something go. And it’s been the hardest decision of my life because you guys are my family and I love being with you every day, you know that… Our friendships are so precious to me, and the thing I’m going to miss most is all of the time we get to spend together when we’re not on camera.”
“At the end of this season I’m going to be leaving the show. We’ve had babies and weddings, and you know good things have happened, and you know I went through the biggest breakup of my life with you. I could not have done with this without you. I’ll never be able to thank you guys enough.”
Along with hosting the popular CBS show, Aisha also voices Lana Kane in Archer, has a recurring role as Dr. Tara Lewis in Criminal Minds and hosts Whose Line Is It Anyway? on The CW.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018