70s TV Icon & Teen Idol David Cassidy Passes Away at Age 67
And the sad news just keeps on coming. Just one day after the loss of TV icon Della Reese, it has been announced that David Cassidy, another TV icon, has passed away. He was 67-years-old.
Best known for her role as Keith Partridge, the son of Shirley Partridge, in the 1970s musical-sitcom The Partridge Family, David instantly became a teen idol.
After The Partridge Family ended, David went on to be a very successful solo singer.
Earlier this year in February, David announced that he was living with non-Alzheimer’s dementia, the condition that his mother suffered from at the end of her life.
He retired from performing in early 2017 when the condition became noticeable.
He’s survived by son Beau, daughter Katie Cassidy, who many will know for her starring role on the CW’s Arrow and his step-mother and co-star Shirley Jones.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018